Statement of Faith
The staff and board of directors of Students International believe in the fundamental teachings of the Christian faith as taught by Holy Scripture.
- God loves all people and He created us to know, serve, enjoy and be reconciled with Him forever. (Col 3:12-17, Mk 9:35, Eph 4:22-24, Psa 16: 7-11, Eph 2:10)
- The Bible is the Word of God and the final authority in our lives. (2 Timothy 3:16-17, Colossians 3:16, Isa 55:11)
- God desires a reconciled community of believers. (Hebrews 10:24-25, Acts 2:42-47, Romans 12:6-8, 1 Cor 12:12 & 18, 1 Peter 1:22)
- Followers of Jesus are called to a life of sharing the Gospel to all people. (Mark 16:15, Matthew 28:19-20, Matthew 25:35-40)
- The Gospel, through the work of the Holy Spirit, has power to transform lives. (2 Cor. 5:17, John 14:26, Acts 1:8)
- Godliness involves the pursuit of love, intimacy, obedience and maturity in Christ. (Hebrews 6:1-3, 1 Timothy 4:8, 2 Peter 1:5-9, 2 Cor 3:18)
- All people glorifying God, finding their identity and purpose in Jesus.
- Living according to the Bible and teaching its ways to others.
- Expressing ministry gifts, and living in harmony.
- Global witness, in word and action, to those in need.
- Prayer and a life yielded to God.
- Becoming disciples through faith in Jesus.