The staff and board of directors of Students International believe in the fundamental teachings of the Christian faith as taught by Holy Scripture.
- We believe that there is one God, the almighty Creator of all things, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Deut. 6:4; Isa 45:18; Jer 10:10; Mt 28:19; Isa 40:28; Jn 10:30; 2 Cor 13:14
- We believe the Bible to be the divinely inspired, entirely trustworthy, authoritative Word of God.
Isa 40:8; 2 Tim 3:16-17; 2 Pet 1:20-21; Heb 4:12
- We believe in Jesus Christ, both fully human and fully divine, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, who lived a perfect life, and gave himself as the only ransom for sinners. He was bodily raised from the dead and ascended into heaven where he reigns as Savior and Lord.
Jn 1:1, 14; Lk 1:35; 1 Pet 1:3-5, 2:22; 1 Jn 2:1-2, Heb 1:2-4
- We believe that full justification is freely offered to all sinful men and women who repent, and put their faith in Jesus Christ as the only means of salvation. Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and humanity.
1 Tim 2:5-6; Acts 4:12; Rom 3:24-26
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling presence and transforming power gives new life to all believers, enables personal change, empowers Christian community, and inspires obedient service and sacrifice.
Jn 14:26; Rom 8:14-16; 1 Cor 12:7-11; Tit 3:5; Acts 2:38-47
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. Christ calls all believers, this holy church, to preach the Gospel, care for the needy and strive for social justice.
Jn 1:12; Gal 3:27-28; Eph 4:25; Mt 28:18-20; 1 Pet 3:15; Isa 58:6-9; Mt 25:34-40
- We believe in the future return of Jesus Christ, who will personally return to judge all people with justice and mercy. The redeemed will be saved unto eternal life and the unrepentant will be lost unto eternal damnation.
1 Thess 4:13-18; Acts 10:41-42; Jn 5:24-25; Jn 3:36; Rom 6:23
- God loves all people and He created us to know, serve, enjoy and be reconciled with Him forever.
Colossians 3:12-17; Mark 9:35; Ephesians 4:22-24; Psalms 16:7-11; Ephesians 2:10
- The Bible is the Word of God and the final authority in our lives.
2 Timothy 3:16-17; Colossians 3:16; Isaiah 55:11
- God desires a reconciled community of believers.
Hebrews 10:24-25; Acts 2:42-47; Romans 12:6-8; 1 Corinthians 12:12 & 18; 1 Peter 1:22
- Followers of Jesus are called to a life of sharing the Gospel to all people.
Mark 16:15; Matthew 28:19-20; Matthew 25:35-40
- The Gospel, through the work of the Holy Spirit, has power to transform lives.
2 Corinthians 5:17; John 14:26; Acts 1:8
- Godliness involves the pursuit of love, intimacy, obedience and maturity.
Hebrews 6:1-3; I Timothy 4:8; 2 Peter 1:5-9; 2 Corinthians 3:18